Event-related Potentials Elicited to Performance Feedback in High-Shy and Low-Shy Adolescents
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Shyness, Behavioral Inhibition and Social Withdrawal: Snapshots from the Field
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 283–294, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Lackner, C. L., Santesso, D. L., Dywan, J., Wade, T. J. and Segalowitz, S. J. (2014), Event-related Potentials Elicited to Performance Feedback in High-Shy and Low-Shy Adolescents. Inf. Child Develop., 23: 283–294. doi: 10.1002/icd.1865
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.