The development and neural bases of face recognition
Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Face Processing in Infancy and Early Childhood
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 3–18, March - June 2001
How to Cite
Nelson, C. A. (2001), The development and neural bases of face recognition. Inf. Child Develop., 10: 3–18. doi: 10.1002/icd.239
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: NS23389
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- J.S. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.