The origins of face perception: specific versus non-specific mechanisms
Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Face Processing in Infancy and Early Childhood
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 59–65, March - June 2001
How to Cite
Simion, F., Macchi Cassia, V., Turati, C. and Valenza, E. (2001), The origins of face perception: specific versus non-specific mechanisms. Inf. Child Develop., 10: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/icd.247
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
- EC Biomed. Grant Number: BMH4-97-2032
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica. Grant Number: 9711263455-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.