Do 7-month-old infants process independent features or facial configurations?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Face Processing in Infancy and Early Childhood
Volume 10, Issue 1-2, pages 83–92, March - June 2001
How to Cite
Cohen, L. B. and Cashon, C. H. (2001), Do 7-month-old infants process independent features or facial configurations?. Inf. Child Develop., 10: 83–92. doi: 10.1002/icd.250
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: HD-33397
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.