How specific is the relation between executive function and theory of mind? Contributions of inhibitory control and working memory
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Executive Functions and Development: Studies of Typical and Atypical Children
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 73–92, June 2002
How to Cite
Carlson, S. M., Moses, L. J. and Breton, C. (2002), How specific is the relation between executive function and theory of mind? Contributions of inhibitory control and working memory. Inf. Child Develop., 11: 73–92. doi: 10.1002/icd.298
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.