Children's and adults' recall of sex-stereotyped toy pictures: Effects of presentation and memory task
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 11–27, March 2005
How to Cite
Cherney, I. D. (2005), Children's and adults' recall of sex-stereotyped toy pictures: Effects of presentation and memory task. Inf. Child Develop., 14: 11–27. doi: 10.1002/icd.372
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.