Sleep problems, anxiety and cognitive style in school-aged children
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 435–444, December 2005
How to Cite
Gregory, A. M. and Eley, T. C. (2005), Sleep problems, anxiety and cognitive style in school-aged children. Inf. Child Develop., 14: 435–444. doi: 10.1002/icd.409
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.