Reciprocal and complementary sibling interactions, relationship quality and socio-emotional problem solving
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 577–596, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Karavasilis Karos, L., Howe, N. and Aquan-Assee, J. (2007), Reciprocal and complementary sibling interactions, relationship quality and socio-emotional problem solving. Inf. Child Develop., 16: 577–596. doi: 10.1002/icd.492
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Quebec Fonds pour la Formation des Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche (FCAR)
- Concordia University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.