Gender-related differences in neonatal imitation
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 267–276, June 2007
How to Cite
Nagy, E., Kompagne, H., Orvos, H. and Pal, A. (2007), Gender-related differences in neonatal imitation. Inf. Child Develop., 16: 267–276. doi: 10.1002/icd.497
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Nuffield Foundation. Grant Number: 560 805678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.