Infant touching behaviour during mother–infant face-to-face interactions
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 307–319, June 2007
How to Cite
Moszkowski, R. J. and Stack, D. M. (2007), Infant touching behaviour during mother–infant face-to-face interactions. Inf. Child Develop., 16: 307–319. doi: 10.1002/icd.510
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Le Fonds pour la fondation de chercheurs et l'aide à la recherche (formerly FCAR, currently NATEQ)
- le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture (FQRSC)
- le Conseil québécois de la recherche social (CQRS)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Centre for Research in Human Development (CRDH)
- Concordia University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.