The work presented in this manuscript was completed as a doctoral dissertation to partially fulfil the requirements of a PhD at the University of California, Davis.
The ontogeny of diurnal rhythmicity in bed-sharing and solitary-sleeping infants: a preliminary report†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Parent-child co-sleeping
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 341–357, August 2007
How to Cite
Burnham, M. M. (2007), The ontogeny of diurnal rhythmicity in bed-sharing and solitary-sleeping infants: a preliminary report. Inf. Child Develop., 16: 341–357. doi: 10.1002/icd.520
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.