Developmental path between language and autistic-like impairments: a twin study
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 121–136, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Dworzynski, K., Ronald, A., Hayiou-Thomas, M. E., McEwan, F., Happé, F., Bolton, P. and Plomin, R. (2008), Developmental path between language and autistic-like impairments: a twin study. Inf. Child Develop., 17: 121–136. doi: 10.1002/icd.536
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- National Alliance for Autism Research
- MRC program. Grant Number: G0500079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.