Parenting and child behaviour problems: a longitudinal analysis of non-shared environment
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 133–148, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Mullineaux, P. Y., Deater-Deckard, K., Petrill, S. A. and Thompson, L. A. (2009), Parenting and child behaviour problems: a longitudinal analysis of non-shared environment. Inf. Child Develop., 18: 133–148. doi: 10.1002/icd.593
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.