Maternal pre- and postnatal anxiety and infant temperament. The generation R study
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 556–572, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Henrichs, J., Schenk, J. J., Schmidt, H. G., Velders, F. P., Hofman, A., Jaddoe, V. W.V., Verhulst, F. C. and Tiemeier, H. (2009), Maternal pre- and postnatal anxiety and infant temperament. The generation R study. Inf. Child Develop., 18: 556–572. doi: 10.1002/icd.639
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.