Sibling relationship quality in early adolescence: child and maternal perceptions and daily interactions
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 227–245, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Howe, N., Karos, L. K. and Aquan-Assee, J. (2011), Sibling relationship quality in early adolescence: child and maternal perceptions and daily interactions. Inf. Child Develop., 20: 227–245. doi: 10.1002/icd.694
- Issue online: 5 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!