Infant-directed media: an analysis of product information and claims
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: The Content and Context of Early Media Exposure
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 557–556, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Fenstermacher, S. K., Barr, R., Salerno, K., Garcia, A., Shwery, C. E., Calvert, S. L. and Linebarger, D. L. (2010), Infant-directed media: an analysis of product information and claims. Inf. Child Develop., 19: 557–556. doi: 10.1002/icd.718
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.