Teacher–child conflict and aggressive behaviour in first grade: the intervening role of children's self-esteem
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 449–465, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Doumen, S., Buyse, E., Colpin, H. and Verschueren, K. (2011), Teacher–child conflict and aggressive behaviour in first grade: the intervening role of children's self-esteem. Inf. Child Develop., 20: 449–465. doi: 10.1002/icd.725
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.