Fourteen-Month-Olds' Imitation of Differently Aged Models
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 250–266, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Zmyj, N., Daum, M. M., Prinz, W., Nielsen, M. and Aschersleben, G. (2012), Fourteen-Month-Olds' Imitation of Differently Aged Models. Inf. Child Develop., 21: 250–266. doi: 10.1002/icd.750
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.