Corporal Punishment and Child Behavioural and Cognitive Outcomes through 5 Years of Age: Evidence from a Contemporary Urban Birth Cohort Study
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Special Issue: Family Processes and Child Adjustment
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 3–33, January/February 2012
How to Cite
MacKenzie, M. J., Nicklas, E., Waldfogel, J. and Brooks-Gunn, J. (2012), Corporal Punishment and Child Behavioural and Cognitive Outcomes through 5 Years of Age: Evidence from a Contemporary Urban Birth Cohort Study. Inf. Child Develop., 21: 3–33. doi: 10.1002/icd.758
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.