Social understanding and social lives: from toddlerhood through to the transition to school. By Claire Hughes. Psychology Press, Hove, East Sussex, 2011.
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Infant and Child Development
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 474–476, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Banerjee, R. (2011), Social understanding and social lives: from toddlerhood through to the transition to school. By Claire Hughes. Psychology Press, Hove, East Sussex, 2011. Inf. Child Develop., 20: 474–476. doi: 10.1002/icd.760
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Children's reasoning about self-presentation following rule violations: The role of self-focused attention. Child Development. , , & (in press).
- 1974). Assessment and training of role-taking and referential communication skills in institutionalized emotionally disturbed children. Developmental Psychology, 10, 546–553. , , & (
- 1902). Human nature and the social order. New York, NY: Charles Scribner's Sons. (
- 2011). The impact of enhancing students' social and emotional learning: A meta-analysis of school-based universal interventions. Child Development, 82, 405–432. , , , , & (
- 2007). Dialogue and the development of children's thinking: A sociocultural approach. Oxford: Routledge. , & (
- 1980). The growth of interpersonal understanding. New York, NY: Academic Press. (