Crucial role of mechanisms and modes of toxic action for understanding tissue residue toxicity and internal effect concentrations of organic chemicals
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Tissue Residue Approach Special Series
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 28–49, January 2011
How to Cite
Escher, B. I., Ashauer, R., Dyer, S., Hermens, J. L., Lee, J.-H., Leslie, H. A., Mayer, P., Meador, J. P. and Warne, M. S. (2011), Crucial role of mechanisms and modes of toxic action for understanding tissue residue toxicity and internal effect concentrations of organic chemicals. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 28–49. doi: 10.1002/ieam.100
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!