Traits-based approaches in bioassessment and ecological risk assessment: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 198–208, April 2011
How to Cite
Van den Brink, P. J., Alexander, A. C., Desrosiers, M., Goedkoop, W., Goethals, P. L., Liess, M. and Dyer, S. D. (2011), Traits-based approaches in bioassessment and ecological risk assessment: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 198–208. doi: 10.1002/ieam.109
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!