A review of sediment quantity issues: Examples from the River Ebro and adjacent basins (Northeastern Spain)
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 256–268, April 2011
How to Cite
Batalla, R. J. and Vericat, D. (2011), A review of sediment quantity issues: Examples from the River Ebro and adjacent basins (Northeastern Spain). Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 256–268. doi: 10.1002/ieam.126
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!