The issue with tissue—Does size (of uncertainty in chemistry data) matter?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 196–197, January 2012
How to Cite
Wernick, B. (2012), The issue with tissue—Does size (of uncertainty in chemistry data) matter?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 196–197. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1262
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Eurachem and [CITAC] Cooperation on International Traceability in Analytical Chemistry. 2000. Quantifying uncertainty in analytical measurement. 2nd edition. London, UK: QUAM:2000.1/CITAC Guide No. 4. 120 pp.
- [NRC] National Research Council of Canada. 1994. Certificate for TORT-2 lobster hepatopancreas reference material for trace metals. Ottawa: Ontario. 2 pp.
- [USEPA] US Environmental Protection Agency. 2006. Guidance on systematic planning using the data quality objectives process. Washington, DC: USEPA. EPA 240/B-06/001.
- [USEPA] US Environmental Protection Agency. 1998. Guidelines for ecological risk assessment. Washington, DC: USEPA. EPA 630/R095/002F.