It's in the bag! Toxicity identification and evaluation of plastic bag toxicity: Implications for aquatic toxicity testing and changes to testing procedures
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 197–199, January 2012
How to Cite
Rkman-Filipovic, S., Mourzaeva-Solomonov, E., Herrmann, O. and Rodgers, D. (2012), It's in the bag! Toxicity identification and evaluation of plastic bag toxicity: Implications for aquatic toxicity testing and changes to testing procedures. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 197–199. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1263
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!