EDITOR'S NOTE This is 1 of 5 papers reporting on the results of a SETAC technical workshop entitled “Traits-based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the potential of ecoinformatics approaches in ecotoxicology,” held 7-11 September 2010, in the Canadian Centre for Inland Waters, Burlington, Ontario, Canada, to evaluate the potential of traits-based ecological risk assessment among experts of different fields of biomonitoring and environmental risk assessment.
Toward a knowledge infrastructure for traits-based ecological risk assessment†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 209–215, April 2011
How to Cite
Baird, D. J., Baker, C. J. O., Brua, R. B., Hajibabaei, M., McNicol, K., Pascoe, T. J. and de Zwart, D. (2011), Toward a knowledge infrastructure for traits-based ecological risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 209–215. doi: 10.1002/ieam.129
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2010 05:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!