Is NexGen really the next generation of risk assessment?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 213–214, April 2012
How to Cite
Tannenbaum, L. V. (2012), Is NexGen really the next generation of risk assessment?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 213–214. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1297
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- 2011. Evaluation of 309 environmental chemicals using a mouse embryonic stem cell adherent cell differentiation and cytotoxicity assay. PLoS ONE 6: e18540. , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. TOX21: New dimensions of toxicity testing. Env Health Perspect 117: A349–A353.
- 2001. What's so bad about weight loss, blood chemistry effects, kidney toxicity, etc. in a modeled ecological receptor? Hum Ecol Risk Assess 7: 1765–1767.
- [USEPA] US Environmental Protection Agency. 2011. Advancing the Next Generation (NexGen) of Risk Assessment: Public Dialogue Conference. National Center for Environmental Assessment, Office of Research and Development. Washington DC: USEPA. EPA/600/R-11/101.