Good modeling practice guidelines for applying multimedia models in chemical assessments
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 703–708, October 2012
How to Cite
Buser, A. M., MacLeod, M., Scheringer, M., Mackay, D., Bonnell, M., Russell, M. H., DePinto, J. V. and Hungerbühler, K. (2012), Good modeling practice guidelines for applying multimedia models in chemical assessments. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 703–708. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1299
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!