Good modeling practice guidelines for applying multimedia models in chemical assessments
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 703–708, October 2012
How to Cite
Buser, A. M., MacLeod, M., Scheringer, M., Mackay, D., Bonnell, M., Russell, M. H., DePinto, J. V. and Hungerbühler, K. (2012), Good modeling practice guidelines for applying multimedia models in chemical assessments. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 703–708. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1299
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.