Life Cycle & Sustainability
Evaluating the relevance of seasonal differentiation of human health intake fractions in life cycle assessment
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 749–759, October 2012
How to Cite
Manneh, R., Margni, M. and Deschênes, L. (2012), Evaluating the relevance of seasonal differentiation of human health intake fractions in life cycle assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 749–759. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1308
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.