Exploring SETAC's roles in the global dialogue on sustainability—an opening debate
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 7–11, January 2013
How to Cite
McCormick, R., Kapustka, L., Stahl, C., Fava, J., Lavoie, E., Robertson, C., Sanderson, H., Scott, H., Seager, T. and Vigon, B. (2013), Exploring SETAC's roles in the global dialogue on sustainability—an opening debate. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 7–11. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1324
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- 2003. Supply-side sustainability. New York (NY): Columbia. 459 p. , ,
- 1987. Report of the World Commission on environment and development: Our common future. United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development. Available from: http://www.un-documents.net/our-common-future.pdf
- 1973. Toward a steady-state economy. New York (NY): WH Freeman & Co. 332 p.
- 2011. SETAC and Life Cycle Assessment: Parallel Growth [Internet]. SETAC Globe Available from: http://globe.setac.org/2011/april/LCA.html
- 2005. Sustainability assessment: Criteria and processes. London, England: Earthscan. 254 p.
- 2002. Panarchy: Understanding transformations in human and natural systems. Washington (DC): Island Press. 507 p. ,
- 2010. Revisiting the rationale for holistic, integrated risk assessments. Integr Environ Assess Manag 6:774–776. , ,
- 1999. Leverage points: Places to intervene in a system. Hartland Four Corners (VT): The Sustainability Institute.
- Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystems Assessment Synthesis Report. [cited 2011 November]. Available from: http://www.millenniumassessment.org
- 1973. Dilemmas in a general theory of planning. Policy Sci 4:155–169. ,
- 2011. Global guidance principles for LCA databases: A basis for greener processes and products. Paris (France): United Nations Environment Programme. 157 p. ,
- 1988. The collapse of complex societies. Cambridge (UK): Cambridge.
- 2006. The case for clumsiness. In: Verweij M, Thompson M, editors. Clumsy solutions for a complex world: Governance, politics and plural perceptions. Hampshire (UK): Palgrave Macmillan. p 1–27. , , , , , , , ,