Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Assessing population-level effects of zinc exposure to brown trout (Salmo trutta) in the Arkansas River at Leadville, Colorado
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 50–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Toll, J., Garber, K., DeForest, D. and Brattin, W. (2013), Assessing population-level effects of zinc exposure to brown trout (Salmo trutta) in the Arkansas River at Leadville, Colorado. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 50–62. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1325
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.