Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Applying biotic ligand models and Bayesian techniques: Ecological risk assessment of copper and nickel in Tokyo rivers
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 63–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, T. I. (2013), Applying biotic ligand models and Bayesian techniques: Ecological risk assessment of copper and nickel in Tokyo rivers. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 63–69. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1326
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2012 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.