Ecosystem services: Protecting the commons
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 395–396, July 2012
How to Cite
Wenning, R. J. and Apitz, S. E. (2012), Ecosystem services: Protecting the commons. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 395–396. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1328
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- 2002. Integrating toxicology and ecology: putting the “eco” into ecotoxicology. Mar Pollut Bull 44: 7–15. .
- 1997. The value of the world's ecosystem services and natural capital. Nature 387: 253–260. , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 2009. Ecosystem services in decision-making: time to deliver. Front Ecol Environ 7: 21–28. , , , , , , , , .
- 2003. A framework for net environmental benefit analysis for remediation or restoration of petroleum-contaminated sites. Oak Ridge (TN): Oak Ridge National Laboratory. ORNL/TM-2003/17. 51 p. , , .
- Environment Agency. 2011. Catchment Sensitive Farming ECSFDI Phase 1 & 2 Full Evaluation Report. [cited 2012 May 8]. Available from: http://www.naturalengland.org.uk/Images/csf-evaluationreport_tcm6-27149.pdf.
- [EFSA] European Food Safety Authority. 2010. Scientific Opinion on the development of specific protection goal options for environmental risk assessment of pesticides, in particular in relation to the revision of the Guidance Documents on Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecotoxicology (SANCO/3268/2001 and SANCO/10329/2002)1 EFSA Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues (PPR). EFSA J 8: 1821.
- [EFSA] European Food Safety Authority. 2011. Guidance on the environmental risk assessment of plant pests. EFSA Panel on Plant Health (PLH). EFSA J 9: 2460.
- 2011. Common ground. The sharing of land and landscapes for sustainability. London (UK): Zed Books. 214 p. .
- 2011. Tread lightly—A summary report. The Natural Value Initiative. [cited 8 May 2012]. Available from: http://www.naturalvalueinitiative.org/content/005/501.php , , .
- [ISU] The Prince's Charities' International Sustainability Unit. 2012. Towards global sustainable fisheries—The opportunity for transition. [cited 8 May 2012]. Available from: http://www.pcfisu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ISUMarineprogramme-towards-global-sustainable-fisheries.pdf
- [NEF] New Economics Foundation. 2011a. Value slipping through the net—Managing fish stocks for public benefit. [cited 8 May 2012]. Available from: http://www.neweconomics.org/publications/value-slipping-through-the-net
- [NEF] New Economics Foundation. 2011b. Fish dependence—2011 update. [cited 8 May 2012]. Available from: http://www.neweconomics.org/publications/fish-dependence
- 2012. Farm focus for saving trees. Nature 483: 517–518. .
- 2010. Soil biodiversity: functions, threats and tools for policy makers. Bio Intelligence Service, IRD, and NIOO, Report for European Commission (DG Environment). [cited 8 May 2012]. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/soil/pdf/biodiversity_report.pdf , , , , , , , .