Special Series: Watershed Cumulative Effects Assessment
Scale, assessment components, and reference conditions: Issues for cumulative effects assessment in Canadian watersheds
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 370–379, July 2013
How to Cite
Ball, M., Somers, G., Wilson, J. E., Tanna, R., Chung, C., Duro, D. C. and Seitz, N. (2013), Scale, assessment components, and reference conditions: Issues for cumulative effects assessment in Canadian watersheds. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 370–379. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1332
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2012 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!