Special Series: Watershed Cumulative Effects Assessment
Scale, assessment components, and reference conditions: Issues for cumulative effects assessment in Canadian watersheds
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 370–379, July 2013
How to Cite
Ball, M., Somers, G., Wilson, J. E., Tanna, R., Chung, C., Duro, D. C. and Seitz, N. (2013), Scale, assessment components, and reference conditions: Issues for cumulative effects assessment in Canadian watersheds. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 370–379. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1332
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2012 11:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.