Special Series: Watershed Cumulative Effects Assessment
Assessing large spatial scale landscape change effects on water quality and quantity response in the lower Athabasca River basin
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 392–404, July 2013
How to Cite
Seitz, N. E., Westbrook, C. J., Dubé, M. G. and Squires, A. J. (2013), Assessing large spatial scale landscape change effects on water quality and quantity response in the lower Athabasca River basin. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 392–404. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1336
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 03:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!