Third-hand tobacco smoke: Significant vector for PAH exposure or non-issue?
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 763–764, October 2012
How to Cite
Fleming, T., Anderson, C., Amin, S. and Ashley, J. (2012), Third-hand tobacco smoke: Significant vector for PAH exposure or non-issue?. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 763–764. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1337
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- 2004. Households contaminated by environmental tobacco smoke: Sources of infant exposure. Tobacco Control 13:29–37. , , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 1992. Exposure to carcinogenic PAHs in the environment. Environ Sci Technol 26:1278–1282. , ,
- 2008. A comparison of mainstream and sidestream marijuana and tobacco cigarette smoke produced under two machine smoking conditions. Chem Res Toxicol 21:494–502. , , , , , ,
- 2010. Formation of carcinogens indoors by surface-mediated reactions of nicotine with nitrous acid, leading to potential thirdhand smoke hazards. PNAS 107:6576–6581. , , , , ,
- 2009. Beliefs about the health effects of “Thirdhand” smoke and home smoking bans. Pediatrics 123:74–79. , , , , , ,