Comment on Fox et al. (2012): What to do with NOECs/NOELs
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 766–767, October 2012
How to Cite
Landis, W. G. (2012), Comment on Fox et al. (2012): What to do with NOECs/NOELs. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 766–767. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1347
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- 2012. Letter to the editor. Int J Environ Studies 69:217–219.
- 2012. What to do with NOECs/NOELs—Prohibition or innovation? Integr Environ Assess Manag 8:764–766. , , , ,
- 2011. Well past time to stop using NOELs and LOELs. Integr Environ Assess Manag 7:vi–viii. ,
- 2008. Ecotoxicology: A comprehensive treatment. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press. 852 p. ,
- 2005. Toxicity assessment of environmentally relevant pollutant mixtures using a heuristic model. Integr Environ Assess Manag 1:114–122. ,
- 2005. An integrated addition and interaction model for assessing toxicity of chemical mixtures. Toxicol Sci 87:520–528. ,
- 1997. How to measure No Effect: Part III: Statistical aspects of NOEC, ECx and NEC estimates. Environmetrics 8:255–261.