The impact of chemical pollution on biodiversity and ecosystem services: the need for an improved understanding
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 575–576, October 2012
How to Cite
Backhaus, T., Snape, J. and Lazorchak, J. (2012), The impact of chemical pollution on biodiversity and ecosystem services: the need for an improved understanding. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 8: 575–576. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1353
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- 2012. Biodiversity loss and its impact on humanity. Nature 486:59–67. , , , , , , , et al.
- 2000. Consequences of changing biodiversity. Nature 405:234–242. , , , , , , , et al.
- 2012. Functional diversity within the simple gut microbiota of the honey bee. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 109:11002–11007. , ,
- 2012. Environmental biodiversity, human microbiota, and allergy are interrelated. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 109:8334–8339. , , , , , , , et al.
- 2007. Environmental science: Systems and solutions. 12th ed. Thomson Brooks/Cole. ,
- 2011. PBT assessment using the revised Annex XIII of REACH: A comparison with other regulatory frameworks. Integr Environ Assess Manag 8:359–371. , , , et al.
- 2012. The functions of biological diversity in an age of extinction. Science 336:1401–1406. , ,
- 2011. Ecosystem services and the Clean Water Act: Strategies for fitting new science into old law. Environ Law 40:1381–1399.
- Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity. 2010. Global biodiversity Outlook 3, Montréal, ISBN-92-9225- 220-8.
- World Resources Institute Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Ecosystems and human well-being: Biodiversity synthesis. Washington, DC: World Resources Institute.