A demonstration of the necessity and feasibility of using a clumsy decision analytic approach on wicked environmental problems
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Stahl, C. and Cimorelli, A. (2013), A demonstration of the necessity and feasibility of using a clumsy decision analytic approach on wicked environmental problems. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1356
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2012 09:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!