Health & Ecological Risk
Biomass or growth rate endpoint for algae and aquatic plants: Relevance for the aquatic risk assessment of herbicides
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Traits-Based Ecological Risk Assessment (TERA): Realizing the Potential of Ecoinformatics Approaches in Ecotoxicology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 237–247, April 2011
How to Cite
Bergtold, M. and Dohmen, G. P. (2011), Biomass or growth rate endpoint for algae and aquatic plants: Relevance for the aquatic risk assessment of herbicides. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 7: 237–247. doi: 10.1002/ieam.136
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 10:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!