Special Series: Watershed Cumulative Effects Assessment
Accumulated state assessment of the Yukon River watershed: Part II quantitative effects-based analysis integrating western science and traditional ecological knowledge
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 439–455, July 2013
How to Cite
Dubé, M. G., Wilson, J. E. and Waterhouse, J. (2013), Accumulated state assessment of the Yukon River watershed: Part II quantitative effects-based analysis integrating western science and traditional ecological knowledge. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 439–455. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1363
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Canadian Water Network
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Environment Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!