Special Series: Watershed Cumulative Effects Assessment
Fish community responses to multiple municipal wastewater inputs in a watershed
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 456–468, July 2013
How to Cite
Tetreault, G. R., Brown, C. J., Bennett, C. J., Oakes, K. D., McMaster, M. E. and Servos, M. R. (2013), Fish community responses to multiple municipal wastewater inputs in a watershed. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 456–468. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1364
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Health Canada
- Environment Canada
- NSERC CRD and Discovery Grant
- Canadian Water Network and Canada Research Chairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!