Integrated wildfire risk assessment: Framework development and application on the Lewis and Clark National Forest in Montana, USA
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 329–342, April 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, M. P., Scott, J., Helmbrecht, D. and Calkin, D. E. (2013), Integrated wildfire risk assessment: Framework development and application on the Lewis and Clark National Forest in Montana, USA. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 329–342. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1365
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 02:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!