Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
Projected Hg dietary exposure of 3 bird species nesting on a contaminated floodplain (South River, Virginia, USA)
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 285–293, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Newman, M. C. (2013), Projected Hg dietary exposure of 3 bird species nesting on a contaminated floodplain (South River, Virginia, USA). Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 285–293. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1366
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 02:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!