The drive to ban the NOEC/LOEC in favor of ECx is misguided and misinformed
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 12–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Green, J. W., Springer, T. A. and Staveley, J. P. (2013), The drive to ban the NOEC/LOEC in favor of ECx is misguided and misinformed. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 12–16. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1367
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!