Health & Ecological Risk Assessment
From home range dynamics to population cycles: Validation and realism of a common vole population model for pesticide risk assessment
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 294–307, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M. (2013), From home range dynamics to population cycles: Validation and realism of a common vole population model for pesticide risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 294–307. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1377
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!