Field surveys can support ecological risk assessment
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 171–172, January 2013
How to Cite
Iwasaki, Y., Kagaya, T. and Ormerod, S. J. (2013), Field surveys can support ecological risk assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 171–172. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1378
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- 2003. A gentle introduction to quantile regression for ecologists. Front Ecol Environ 1: 412–420. , .
- 2007. Use of field data to support European water framework directive quality standards for dissolved metals. Environ Sci Technol 41: 5014–5021. , , , , .
- 2010. Potential application of ecological models in the European environmental risk assessment of chemicals I: Review of protection goals in EU directives and regulations. Integr Environ Assess Manag 6: 325–37. , , , .
- 2011. Effect of zinc on diversity of riverine benthic macroinvertebrates: Estimation of safe concentrations from field data. Environ Toxicol Chem 30: 2237–2243. , , , , .
- 2012. Estimating safe concentrations of trace metals from inter-continental field data on river macroinvertebrates. Environ Pollut 166: 182–186. , .
- 2011. Critical tissue residue approach linking accumulated metals in aquatic insects to population and community-level effects. Environ Sci Technol 45: 7004–7010. , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Cadmium exposure route affects antioxidant responses in the mayfly Centroptilum triangulifer . Aquat Toxicol 105: 199–205. , .