Mercury environmental quality standard for biota in Europe: Opportunities and challenges
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 167–168, January 2013
How to Cite
Vignati, D. A., Polesello, S., Bettinetti, R. and Bank, M. S. (2013), Mercury environmental quality standard for biota in Europe: Opportunities and challenges. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 9: 167–168. doi: 10.1002/ieam.1379
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- 2011. Contamination of freshwater fish with PCBs and other persisting contaminants in the region Rhône-Méditerranée. In French. [cited 2012 August 3]. Available from: https://tsip-pcb.cemagref.fr/rapports-memoires/rapport-sur-la-contamination-des-poissons-dans-le-bassin-rhone-mediterranee/files/rapport_dreal_final_09–11.pdf , , , .
- 2012. Toxicity of dietary methylmercury to fish: Derivation of ecologically meaningful threshold concentrations. Environ Toxicol Chem 31: 1536–1547. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Investigations on DDT and other dangerous substances in Lake Maggiore ecosystem. In Italian. [cited 2012 August 3]. Available from: http://www.cipais.org/html/lago-maggiore-pubblicazioni.asp .
- [ICPR] International Commission for the Protection of the Rhine. 2011. Report on contamination of fish with pollutants in the catchment area of the Rhine. Report No. 195. Koblenz, Germany.
- 2009. Micropollutants in fish and freshwater crayfish from Geneva Lake. In French. [cited 2012 August 3]. Available from. http://www.cipel.org/documentation-2/rapports-scientifiques/ , , .
- 2010. Lake Ceresio: Investigations on DDT and other dangerous substances. In Italian. [cited 2012 August 3]. Available from. http://www.cipais.org/html/lago-lugano-pubblicazioni.asp. .
- 2011. Mercury contamination in biotic and abiotic components of Lake Maggiore and comparison with other subalpine lakes (Master thesis). In Italian. Como Italy: Università degli Studi dell'Insubria. .